EEM – Empresa de Electricidade da Madeira is a verticalized Electricity Company responsible for the entire electrical system of Madeira Islands, comprising Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Retail.
• The purpose of this project is to turn Porto Santo Island into the first European territory with no fossil fuels and nearly zero carbon emission, through a strategy which aims to grant, in a medium and short term, its environmental sustainability
• The Solution
• 38 x Easergy T300 + MV & LV sensoring
• 2 x SGrid transformers for active voltage control
• 2 x Data Centers for communication, applications and data processing
• 7 x RM6 for MV/LV substation retrofit
• Ecostruxure Advances Metering Operation & Ecostruxure Smart Metering Advisor able to handle 150k smart meters integration (5k meters during the pilot phase)